Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pissed at Myself

NOTE: Contains profanity terms. Readers' discretion is adviced.
>>

I've just went thru my first exams after never touching it for more than half a year.
And the results suck!! Someone fking shit me please. I really were so not myself nowadays... I lose interest in almost everything... I'm becoming like shit!

Whatever the shit is...no use crying over pooped shits...

Anyway, just had a chat with my dad this morning and he brings up *blah-blah-yada-yada*- whatever...not worth posting another shit that pisses me off. My mind immediatly tunes out the song 'Fa-ke' (pronounced as far-kur), a Chinese song by a new artist who has just released his second album, and its goood XD.
I forgotten his name in English, I'll give yall the link next time...

Anyway, I wish to run away from a life like this. I can't even concentrate on doing simple shitty Maths, and you can't expect me to shitting around and make myself concentrate on stupid F6 shit syllabus. Hope the plan of KS, ST, LC and I and probably others to go revise every Saturday evening may come true...or else I'm so gonna shit red shits the next exam... Looking forward to the holidays where there are spaces for us to breathe from shits again... Except the load of Mr. Mani's homework might makes you think twice that you gonna have a great time this holiday... I like his class, especially everytime he mention about studying overseas, it motivates me to work my fat ass off and achieve my goals- for a short shitting time only... Still, I'm looking forward to make home movies with my friends, I think it's gonna be fun and I hope it somehow releases my stress shits...

I'm becoming neutral lately...I guess today is the second time I almost shed tears this year. You can see how neutral I am now. I almost sobbed because of the show 'Six Children' (channel 301, weekdays 6pm). Maybe it sorta relates our incident with it... It's a good show, watch it if you think you have a lot of time to spend...=p

The song that tunes in my mind now is 'Fix You' by Coldplay, one of my favourite band. It goes:
"Lights will guide you home... And ignites your bones... And I will try to fix you..."
It somehow soothes my shitty temper... O Faith, I need you so much right now...

Sorry if I shitted on your time by having you reading such piece of shit...

2 comments: