Friday, August 14, 2009

:) + :(

I finally had my official haircut today since March, where a shaver is the substitute of scissors in that ‘tragic’ 20th March. I came back home, had lunch, rest, then went to the usual hairstylist I would visit, and… *drum-rolling* cut my hair.

You won’t understand how glad am I to have that haircut, especially for those who never undergone National Service. We waited so long for the moment where we can grow our hair back to its original length and have our usual hairstyle. Which NS boy who had his hair shaved on the day they arrived could ever forget that nightmarish lawnmower-like sound of that shaver?
And after constant critics from my friends: ‘Yeeer, your hair ugly/messy/funny lar…’, ‘Go cut your hair lar…’ etc, I realised I totally really need a haircut when I can’t manage my hair with that mousse anymore. A few words to express my feeling: glad, joyful etc.

Hence, I’m so ;D now…

But I were so fed-up for being a treasurer for that Ping Pong Competition, I never learn accounting before T.T and non of the committee replied me >W<
Help~

No comments:

Post a Comment