Friday, August 28, 2009

Up..

I hang out with my dear friend, AK that Wednesday to watch 'Up'. Initially, I was supposed to go out with KS and friends for badminton that same day, but my right arm got injured when I played with WX & ZC on that Tuesday. So I opted for the movie. (Thanks for inviting me, guys)

Anyway, I woke up late that day, though luckily I didn't took much of his time to wait for me.
You see, it will be the last time I see him before he will be enrolled in Malaysian Aviation Academy on September 1. So, yeah gonna miss that bear guy..
So, we headed to DP and bought the tickets etc while refusing to let him belanja me. Cuz although I secretly enjoy having 'free lunch', it will make me feel guilty to let people pay for me while I never really belanja back..
Since it is Puasa month, he can't consume any food so we headed near the fountain there and talk about what we've been through especially myself. I told him everything about what's going on lately about me. So, he's the third person to know the complete story after my godsister. And I felt kinda relaxed after that.. Though he is still quite secretive about himself, I wished that he will be okay and his issues will not affect his progress during his days in the pilot school. And I wish him the best.
By the way, Up is a wonderful movie that captures my heart. The storyline is magnificently crafted, the characters vivid with their in-depth potraits and the animation is colourful. Overal, it is the movie that can makes you laugh and wet your eyes at the same time. There's barely a movie that is so interesting and fun nowadays. Gotta watch it if you haven't. It worths for the pennies you gave away.
* Good luck in the pursuing of your dreams, AK.

No comments:

Post a Comment