Friday, December 25, 2009

XMas & The Element of Freedom

It's Christmas today... Morning everyone...haha...

I've just spent a meaningful evening with my sis & mum, brought two polo T's & a pair of new shoes which broke my spending record of RM99.90 hehe... Overall, I spent more than RM 200 today~ Goin to pokai d...

Well we walk around DP & MP, shop & window shopped... Having a good time... I initially wanted to went out with one of my best friend then pao tang d T.T So sorry for her... Goin to make it up for her the next time... :)

Just as I started to drifted into the dark side of myself, mum & sis used to unintentionally reminds me of who I am... Family ^^

On the other hand, I would like you to ponder:
What is the core of freedom? Its essense+anatomy+truth?
What love really makes you feel? When its fragrance and torns ravage you apart yet it feels holy and real good? How would you put into a piece of art if you are an artist?
Would you achieve freedom if you attain a love that is true; that is one and only?
That's what I'm gonna find out :) from my favourite female artiste of all time...

Wait for my review soon :p
& have a good time this XMas & holiday ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment