Monday, September 7, 2009

The Miserable Weekend


Life last week is like suffocating in a deep water...
With more issues to come up due near future, I will be halting myself from further curricular activities and focus solely on academics and personal developments onwards...

AC came up to me and ask about whether I wanna be the advisor of the next camp this December. Before that, KM and others requested LZ and I to join them to be the advisor too (thanks, I appreciate it). Despite my low curricular posititon and the temptation of getting full marks, I turn it down in the end. My life has more than having to take some silly marks for stupid curricular grades. I felt a littel disheartening to turn down such offer, but there are more things I have to attend. And I seriously do not think my passive personality nowadays would make me a good leader.

That Saturday, LZ, Boy, HY, WJ and I went for the Bulletin Board Competition organised by school's Buddhist Society. Initially, I do not want to join it because of my loads but somehow LZ manage to persuade me to join it and I once again somehow wrote my name as the group leader, which I forgotten why I didn't say no in the first place. -_-lll

But during the holidays I had some stuffs and I forgotten bout that competition and ta-da we are in a rush to complete the whole thing. We had to go to LZ's house to try finish the whole stuff. And after dozens of hard work, we manage to complete the whole thing the next day. I felt damn guilty because it seems that LZ is the one who really contributed, not me. By the way, I lost my temper on Boy (real bad) because it was late night, I had to deliver watermelons to his house but he kept misleading me until I guess like I'd turn numerous rounds aroung Kg. Lapan, my petrol threatens to run out at any moment, my phone credit finished and Boy still have the damn nerve to miscall me when I already told him to call me back. And the next morning where the competition is to be held, he as a committe member woke up near 7am and did not cut the watermelons he promised. Once again I'm totally ****ed up.

In the end, we did not win any prize although we are fairly praised by the judges, the other team from GBS won. Congrats by the way. Their's is really creative, never before seen.

But LZ got so disappointed (so I guess, we really worked our ass off for this competition) so she straightaway walked back to her home without taking anything besides her bag. She is really emo nowadays. I somewhat released my temper on her today because of her emo-ness which I felt real guilty now (again).
And I had to 'destroy' the Bulletin after I get back. The day we make the bulletin is also the day where I destroy it. So it is disheartening (again). I mean, who doesn't wants to win? The only thing more important than winning is the aftermath. Whether we can accept the defeat and move on. Something we might failed to do at times. I guess LZ just can't take it. Both of us went through a difficult times lately. Still, I was pretty pissed when I found out there are two teams in our school that took part. It never occured to me (and I never asked as I thought there are no other competitors from our school that participate), I could've spend more time at home and doing what I SHOULD'VE done. In general, I'm ****ed up (again).

As that Saturday night and Sunday is hell for me again. I slept at 3am that Sat nite on cold, hard floor while trying to be alert to _______________________________________________

So, right now, I just want some rest and hopefully some peace in my mind for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment