Saturday, July 17, 2010

These Days

These days, I'm feeling a lil more optimistic inside me...
Which is a good sign for me hehe... Imma luvin' the laid-back, crazy sick attitude I'm having now. Don't really care too much anymore...

Hmm, a friend of mine suggested that this blog is too boring. Haha thanks for telling me.. I gotta add some flavours in it.

So, today I wanna introduce y'all to my tiny fam members.



The Youngest Son.
Chubby(and when I said chubby
I meant fat), dreamy and anti-social


Mommy.
Hot(got curves xP), gentle and
by now delivered more than 10 babies gua...


The Father.
Most popular, photogenic,
spoiled by sis, lovable.


Mom with her eye 'winked'


Little Pink Hooded Papa, just bathed, and get spoiled~


lol...too much picture of them, can't put them sekali gus so maybe again next time ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment